Log in

06 October 2012 @ 06:28 pm
.::Friends Only::.  

70% of my entries consist of fangirling:DD; the other 30% is about my life. Please don't add me unless we have something in common.

Banner Header: xlilmisspinayx 
Layout: minty_peach 
嵐 FO Banner, & 嵐 Mood Themes: okimiyage


Powered by ジャニトモ

Current Mood: aggravatedaggravated
Current Music: きっと大丈夫
sakuraiba201sakuraiba201 on January 31st, 2011 10:07 am (UTC)
hi!! I heard you are interested in Arashi shopping bag? :D
I'm currently selling it, would you be interested?